Coffee Plus is our parenting group. We cover specific age group parenting each term.
- Spring Term - 0-7 years
- Summer Term - 5-13 years
- Autumn Term - Teenagers
We discuss subjects like:
- Balancing the pressures of life while still meeting our children's needs
- Coping with children who won't eat, sleep or co-operate
- Helping children grow in confidence and self-esteem
The Parenting Teenagers Course also covers areas such as:
- Helping teenagers to enjoy life
- Encouraging them to live confidently
- Being more effective in dealing with awkward situations
- Learning how to say 'no' respectfully and dealing with criticism
There is no suggestion that there are easy answers to parenting. What suits one parent may not work for another. But you will find respect at this group and a recognition that all families are different. You will also find practical ideas to apply in your own way with your own family. The material used is produced by the Family Care Trust.
Each session takes place in Stokeinteignhead, starts promptly at 9.30am and finishes by 11.45am. Transport is available from Torquay and a creche is available.